Search This Blog

Saturday, July 24, 2010

5 days a week

View of the mountains surrounding Salt Lake City from a business trip I just was on.  Looks like a really good bike city.  Huge, wide streets, lots of bike lanes, and amazing scenery.  Nice.

I really have been enjoying riding five days a week to work.  I've been pretty consistent with the five day weeks.  I've missed a few days...I was sick and feeling wiped out, so I bussed it one day....And another two days I rode the bus into work since I was going out right after work.  In general though...I've gotten to this very cool place where I don't even really think about whether I'm going to ride or not, I know I am going to.

Riding in the warmer, sunny weather is an amazing experience.  I love the sun beating on me, sweating, feeling the ever present San Diego ocean breeze.  Really feel in the elements that way and can't imagine being cooped up in a car.

I am missing taking pics as I move along my different routes.  I feel motivated to start doing that....I'll post over the next week or so for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment