Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

Stones and sand and rocks


View on Sunday after the storms cleared out...crystal clear, beautiful!


The rain from last week left so much in the way, on the bike trail, in the bike lanes, the parking lot I go through...I got my legs all muddy on the way to work.

Sort of cool actually.  It felt so good being back on the bike going to and from work today, that those obstacles didn't bother too much.  But...after over two weeks...I could sure feel it in my legs.  Very hard ride home...I was wiped out.

But now, home, relaxed, so glad I did it.  What a difference already with the days getting slowly a bit longer...the extra light is very motivating.  And this morning...it was chilly, but not cold.  Felt invigorating.

Overall a good bike day.  The rain is expected to return tomorrow...I'll see what it looks like in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment