Search This Blog

Monday, March 15, 2010

Summer is here (for now)

It's so easy to get motivated to ride on days like this.  It was crystal clear when I woke up this morning.  The forecast was for the upper 70s.  And....we changed clocks yesterday...which meant a lot of bright sunshine to accompany me on the way home.

Both rides, in to work, and home again, were, for lack of a better word, AWESOME!

I did notice a bit of struggle on some of the hills....the lack of biking continuously over the last month or so I'm guessing.  That's OK though...

It's going to be nice seeing all the people outside again, enjoying the warmer weather and more daylight.

Summer is here!


This is a random street corner on my way to work, close to the office.  You can't make out as clearly as I like the blue little flowers on the hillside, but it took my breath away.  All over SD this time of year, after the wet winter we had are these types of scenes.  A pure joy to take in.

No comments:

Post a Comment