Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Car free!


After going around and around with the buyer on whether to do an inspection or not, all is done, and the car is sold!

I just took my first ride post sale...to the bank to deposit the proceeds from the car....nice.

So relieved...feel great.  And...VERY glad I took today as a vacation day so I didn't have to worry about getting into work afterwards.

Onto thinking now about the next big thing....my new bike purchase....going to test-ride a few this coming weekend at some of the local shops and get a feel.  I can spend from one end of the spectrum to another, theoretically....I think I have a good idea where I'll end up.

The pic is my current bike....bought 13 years ago right after moving to SD.....I think in the last two months I've put more miles on it than collectively I had racked up over 13 years....I'm planning on keeping it though as my errand bike....

QUOTE FOR TODAY:
An unalterable and unquestioned law of the musical world required that the German text of French operas sung by Swedish artists should be translated into Italian for the clearer understanding of English-speaking audiences.
Edith Wharton, The Age of Innocence

No comments:

Post a Comment