Search This Blog

Monday, November 2, 2009

Daybreak

The time changed already!  I know it's later than it used to be, but it caught me off guard...
But..what was so cool about it was riding in to work this morning is that I left at the same time, and it was already so beautiful, bright, not a cloud in the sky.....

The song DAYBREAK, yes, that one by Barry Manilow, total guilty pleasure....but it kept popping into my head as I was riding in this morning....I wonder if I'll be that when when I'm old....amusing myself like that...My Dad used to always say, "I guess I'll go tell myself some jokes I haven't heard before, "...then wander away chuckling....I know I'm going to be like that...!!!

 But I digress...that song made me think of this.....which made me laugh even more.

After a very strenuous, physically demanding day at work...driving home in the dark for the first time was stressing me out a bit....until I saw, after turning the corner only a block from my office, this view of the almost full moon rising.....


That picture can't do it any justice....but, you can see the moon over the hills.....it took my breathe away, honest...what a sight.



The rest of the ride home was nice...I went slower on purpose to let myself adjust to riding in the dark...I'm guessing it'll be like anything...before too long I won't even think about it.  Funny how that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment