Search This Blog

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Rain, rain, rain

I really like that it almost never rains here.  But...it's been sort of cool this past week having so much, for us, rain.  I know it won't last very long.  And I know in between storms will be the usual nice dry weather like we usually have.

But, I did realize...I don't really think I want to ride my bike too much when it's wet.  I'm guessing this is going to be a learning curve kind of thing.  I didn't ride to work this past week at all.  I could have on two mornings, but didn't.  I'm going to this coming week if it's dry.  I miss it after just a week. 
As long as it's dry.




I did do some errands today on my bike...the bank, the library, starbucks....and used my mantra I started with driving in the dark after daylight savings time ended...."go slowly".  Easy to remember.  And the riding was pretty nice after being off the bike for a week.  Nice to feel that "connection" to the bike when I got back on it.  The "this feels right" kind of feeling.  Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment