Search This Blog

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter morning ride!

On the Georgia St. bridge over University Ave this morning about 7am...chilly, overcast, beautiful.


I went for a ride this morning to the beach from my place, to a friend's to meet up with him, and from there we went to the beach....

Total was about 20 miles from what I can tell from imapmyride.com.  Very cool.  I almost didn't want to do it, thinking that it would wipe me out for the weeks riding.  Wow was I wrong.  I feel more motivated than ever.  Especially motivated to get a new bike too.  I put that off for so long.  We'll see how that shopping goes.

                                                                   Ocean Beach Easter morning

There were a bunch of people out too....running, biking, walking dogs.  Love being out early like that.

I've feel like I'm in a great mode....two weeks in a row now of three days biking to work....my goal is three this week too, then on to four weeks....Feels really good.

Totally unrelated....saw a very bizarre, intense movie last weekend.  From South Korea, called MOTHER.  It's about a mother whose son is accused and jailed for a murder...and she sets out to find out the identity of the real killer.  NOT what you would expect at all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment